The EU and the Reform of the Investment Protection Regime
- Project Progres Q04 — “Právo v měnícím se světě
- ” Faculty of Law
- Charles University
- Basedow, Johann Robert. The EU in the Global Investment Regime: Commission Entrepreneurship,
- Incremental Institutional Change and Business Lethargy (London and New York: Routledge, 2017)
- Berger, Axel. “The China-EU
- investment agreement negotiations: Rationale, motivations, and
- contentious issues,” in China, the EU and International Investment Law, eds. Yuwen Li, Tong Qi
- and Cheng Bian (London and New York: Routledge, 2019) 12.
- Chien-Huei, Wu
- and Frank Gaenssmantel, “Conclusion,” in Law and Diplomacy in the
- Management of EU-Asia
- Trade and Investment Relations, eds. Chien-Huei
- Wu and Frank
- Gaenssmantel (London and New York: Routledge, 2019) 250.
- Choukroune, Leila. “EU-Asia
- disputes: Assertive legalism for economic
- and political autonomy,” in Law and Diplomacy in the Management of EU-Asia
- Trade and
- Investment Relations, eds. Chien-Huei
- Wuand Frank Gaenssmantel (London and New York:
- Routledge, 2019) 75–92.
- European Commission and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security
- Policy, EU-China
- — A strategic outlook, 12.3.2019 JOIN (2019) 5 final 1.
- European Commission, Investment in TTIP and beyond — the path for reform (May 2015).
- European Commission, Towards a comprehensive European international investment policy
- European Commission, Trade for All: Towards a more responsible trade and investment policy
- (2015) 31.
- Opinion A‑2/15 Singapore FTA ECLI: EU: C:2017:376.
- Pollack, Mark A. ”Creeping Competence: The Expanding Agenda of the European Community,”
- Journal of Public Policy 14, no. 2 (April 1994): 95–145.
- Schill, Stephan W. “Changing
- geography: prospects for Asian actors as global rule-makers
- in international investment law,”
- Columbia FDI Perspectives 177 (2016): 1–3.
- Schill, Stephan W. “Special Issue: Dawn of an Asian Century in International Investment Law?”
- Journal of World Investment & Trade 16, no. 5–6. (2015): 765–71;
- Svoboda, Ondřej. “The EU Investment Policy in Asia in the Light of ‘Dawn of An Asian
- Century in International Investment Law,’” Juridical Tribune Journal 10, no. 2 (2020).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Ondřej Svoboda
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Kyiv-Mohyla Law and Politics Journal provides free access to original research without restriction barriers (i.e. subscription fees, licensing fees etc.).
Unless otherwise indicated, content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, which means you are free to:
distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially
...provided that any use is made with attribution to author(s) and Kyiv-Mohyla Law and Politics Journal.
The copyright in the article or any other submission to Kyiv-Mohyla Law and Politics Journal shall remain with the author(s).
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.